Protect Your Privacy - Opt Out of Data Sharing
Exercise Your Right to Control Your Personal Information
We collect information on our websites, and, if available, our mobile apps, and share that information with third parties, including advertising partners.
- In order to show you ads on other websites that are more relevant to your interests,
- including ads that promote our products and services and those of other merchants.
- We may do this through the sharing of personal information we collect when you visit our websites, and, if applicable,
- Our mobile apps, and through cookies and similar technologies.
- Certain U.S. state privacy laws may categorize these activities as "selling" or "sharing" your personal information.
Learn How to Safeguard Your Data
So Opt Out of Data Sharing, Depending on where you are, you may have the right to opt out of these activities.
If you would like to exercise this opt-out right, please follow the instructions below.
- Firstly, Data Sharing Opt-Out, To opt out of the “sale” or “sharing” of your personal information collected.
- Also by using cookies and other device-based identifiers as described above
- Secondly, You will need to renew this choice if you clear your browser cookies
- Moreover, if you use a different browser or device.
So If you visit our website with the Global Privacy Control opt-out preference signal enabled,
Depending on where you are we will treat this as a request to opt-out of the “sale” or “sharing” of information for the device and browser you used to visit our website.